Botanical Print Naturally Dyed Silk Pillowcase / COREOPSIS
The benefits of a good night's sleep are undeniable. There is no better way to enhance your relaxation than with the soft, smooth, and luxurious feel of silk against your skin when you go to bed.
In addition to the wonderful tactile experience of silk on your skin, a silk pillowcase is an essential component of your hair and skincare routine. Silk is naturally hypoallergenic, and unlike cotton, the smooth surface of silk creates less friction— think of fewer wrinkles and split ends!
We believe the essence of botanicals imbues benefits beyond just beauty. According to folk medicine practitioners and Ayurvedic doctors, our skin, the single largest organ of the body, protects and absorbs substances through connection. This is why we only use organic botanicals to dye our silk pillowcases.
Botanical Print Coreopsis | A caramel-champagne hue made from walnuts creates the base hue. A combination of fresh and dried coreopsis flowers makes a beautiful botanical pattern throughout.
Botanical dyes are magical and always impart their special characteristics. Each pillowcase is a unique piece of botanical art; no two are alike. Please expect slight variations in colors and patterns. Nature is perfectly imperfect, and random markings may occur.
Our mission in creating our high-quality silk pillowcases is that they may benefit your well-being in addition to adding beauty to your home. Not all silk is created equal! We use the most luxurious, 100% chemical-free, bridal-quality silk for our pillowcases.
Each is Sold Separately. Each Pillowcase comes tied with a silk ribbon & tucked into our handmade 100% silk organza bags. A perfect treat for yourself or gift-giving!
SILK WEIGHT | 19mm
Size | Standard/Queen 20 x 30 inches
GRADE A 100% MULBERRY SILK
MADE IN THE USA
- 100% Mulberry Silk Satin sourced from suppliers who specialize in the highest quality natural wedding silks.
- Naturally dyed. We dye all of our pillowcases in-house with plant materials that are kitchen staples, grown in our organic gardens or locally foraged. Your skin is your largest organ! Let your skin rest against the natural colors from nature.
- Our pillowcases are designed to utilize all of our precious silk material. Every piece of silk is used in the production of our pillowcases! Our leftover silk pieces are sewn into silk hair scrunchies. Zero waste!
- Hand sewn in New York where we work directly with our producers.
- Size | Standard x Queen | 20 x 30 inches
- Silk Weight 19 mm
Machine wash gentle cycle/cold or hand wash. Use mild pH neutral soap, plant dyes are "living" color that can be shifted by chemicals and drastic changes in pH. Hang dry recommend, you can tumble dry on low but minor shrinkage may occur. Iron on medium to remove wrinkles.